1. Start Kinetics Neo software.
Click on the blue File tab to open the application menu.
2. Open sample data project.
Click on Open in the menu on the left side, then select Samples. The Kinetics Neo samples directory will be opened in Windows Explorer.
Select the directory DSC_Ep_Resin. In this directory select the file Ep_Resin_DSC_Data.kinx.
4. Check whether the DSC measurement data are loaded. The Kinetics Neo sample project Ep_Resin_DSC_Data.kinx already contains sample DSC measurement data files:
- EP_RES20.TXT - heating rate 20 K/min;
- EP_RES10.TXT - heating rate 10 K/min;
- EP_RES05.TXT - heating rate 5 K/min;
If the project file is successfully loaded then these file names will be seen in the Source Data section on the left side. The data curves will be shown on the main chart.