The goal is to simulate the reaction behavior under new temperature conditions where it is either too expensive or not possible to carry out direct experiments.
For predictions, a variety of temperature programs are available within NETZSCH Kinetics Neo.
- Multiple step
- Step iso
- Modulated isothermal
- Modulated dynamic
- Time-Temperature-Transition (TTT)
Predictions can be calculated under various conditions. Depending on the conditions, the results can be depicted in various ways including:
- Conversion curve as a function of time with temperature as a parameter
- Concentration over time of the formal reactants with temperature as a parameter
- Partial reaction, mass loss and area
- Reaction rate for individual reaction steps
...and many more.