Our support subscription service is the best way to keep your licenses up to date and fully supported. You save time and money with technical help from experts and receive all updates for free.
The support subscription service remains active for 12 months and includes:
- Free Kinetics Neo software updates and upgrades. You will be informed about each new update or upgrade and can install them for free.
- Kinetics support based on samples delivered with the software.
There are 22 kinetic samples for differential scanning calorimetry (DSC), thermogravimetry (TGA), dilatometry (DIL), dielectric analysis (DEA), acceleration reaction calorimeter (ARC), rheometry and viscosity installed with the software.
- 2 x 1-hour telephone conference with NETZSCH kinetic experts who will support you by answering your questions about the installation and usage of the software, mathematics behind it, the models for different process types (reactions, crystallizations).
- 15% discounts on Kinetics Neo training which may include explanation of kinetic theory and practical exercises in Kinetics Neo.
Perhaps you’ve already learned to analyze standard kinetic samples, but are still having a problem with your own kinetic project? Our experts will help you.
- Access to additional online Kinetics Neo documentation.
Subscription service for 12 months is always included with the initial purchase of Kinetics Neo.
For continued subscription service beyond this period, the options depend on whether your subscription is still active, as follows:
- If your subscription has not yet expired, you may renew it for another year.
- If your subscription has already expired, you may recover it for an additional 12 months. This is much more expensive than renewing an active subscription.
|Kinetics Neo||Kinetics Neo with subscription|
|License for Kinetics Neo software||+||+|
|Free software handling support||+|
|Free software updates||+|
Remark: Each user has a perpetual Kinetics Neo software license independent from the purchased subscription service.